CTZ sets new standards in the design of flip-top tables for meeting, conference and training rooms. Winner of the Good Design Award in Japan, CTZ flip-top tables bring to the market features that enable anyone to use the table confidently at any time. One person can set up or store away with a simple lever action.
CTZ flip-top tables incorporate straight line structural beauty with smooth operation and handling. The unique leg design was born in pursuit of function, strength and design using die cast aluminium to achieve high precision and a beautiful durable glossy finish.
The patented synchro top mechanism of this CTZ flip-top table enables the leg stoppers [brakes] to rise and lower within the height adjustable castors with the movement of the table top. These stoppers grip the floor surface achieving a high degree of stability. The height adjustable castors compensate for uneven floors.
Hooks are standard on both ends of the CTZ flip-top table on the upper column which are great for hanging handbags rather than leaving on the floor underfoot.
With the top folded down, a basic storage shelf is created below for text books or note book covers.
An optional cable management system and optional modesty panel is available for all three CTZ flip-top table widths and does not impair flipping the top or stacking.
The parallel stack design enables the CTZ flip-top table legs to stack tightly together in a beautiful and compact way. The design is such that there is no horizontal stacking creep to the left or right.
Table tops are available in super lightweight honeycomb construction with ABS edge.
CTZ flip top tables have been carefully designed for environmental friendliness.
* Simple construction of CTZ table enables it to easily disassemble into work surface, table frame, beam, left and right leg and foot, modesty panel and casters by removing the screws.
* The steel leg and extruded aluminum base joined by just two screws are easily disassembled.
* These features allow for the replacement of parts if necessary, extending the life of each table. Even if you want to replace only one foot, it is no problem to change.
* All components made of steel, aluminum and resin and except if wood components, are 100% recyclable.
* Work surfaces supplied by Aichi are made of 100% recycled particleboard.
* Modesty panel is made of recyclable ABS resins.